Dessert—quite possibly the eighth wonder of the world—sometimes gets a bad rap for packing on the calories. But here at Nutrisystem, we believe that dessert doesn’t have to demolish your healthy diet. In fact, we know there are plenty of ways to indulge without maxing out on calories or feeling the guilt that normally goes hand-in-hand with decadent treats.
Take our 20 Most Popular Nutrisystem Sweet Treats here >, for instance. They’re packed with flavor, but go quite light on the guilt… and kitchen mess!
Here, we’ve put together a list of some of our most crave-worthy, guilt-free recipes sure to quell those sweet treat hankerings while still remaining healthy. Give these delicious dessert recipes a shot next time your sweet tooth calls out to you!
1. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mug Cake >
2. Decadent Grasshopper Mint Brownie >
3. 3-Ingredient Diet Oatmeal Raisin Cookies >
4. Super Skinny Cannoli Dip >
5. Make-Your-Own Freezer Fudge >
6. Air Fryer Baked Apple >
7. Snickerdoodle Energy Balls >
8. Strawberry Chocolate Protein Popcorn >
9. 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups >
10. Strawberry Pineapple Low Fat Popsicles >
11. Chocolate Coconut Smoothie >
12. 2-Ingredient Diet Pineapple Whip >
13. Double Chocolate Cherry Cookies >
14. Almond Butter and Sea Salt Freezer Fudge >
Savory, sweet, and ooey gooey simplicity — what more could you ask for in health food!
15. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Weight Loss Bars >
16. Peanut Butter Banana Popsicles >
17. Low Fat Iced Coffee Popsicles >
The post 17 Crazy Good Dessert Recipes Under 200 Calories appeared first on The Leaf.